WE OFFER SAFETY INSPECTIONS ON THE FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT:
FURNACES – We recommend having a safety inspection performed on your furnace before the winter season. Please see the 21 point inspection list below for what is included with our furnace safety inspection.
WATER HEATERS – We recommend having a safety inspection performed on your water heater once a year.
A water heater safety inspection includes:
• Inspect the tank for accumulated sediment.
• Check the condition of the anode rod.
• Check for proper flame and gas venting (gas models).
• Check the condition of the heating element (electric models).
• Check the pressure relief valve’s operation.
• Check the thermostat.
BENEFITS OF SAFETY INSPECTIONS:
• Longer Lasting Equipment
• Savings on Utility Bills
• Avoid Costly, Unexpected Emergencies
• Peace of Mind for Your Home and Family
21 POINT FURNACE/AIR CONDITIONING SAFETY CHECKLIST:
• Inspect Outside Coil
• Check Air Cleaner/Filter
• Tag All Valves and Place
Warranty Sticker on Equip.
• Check Refrigerant Levels
• Check Condensate
• Test Emerg. Shut-offs
and Electrical Disconnects
• Check Carbon Monoxide Levels • Check Humidifier Pads,
VV and Operations
• Check Fan Pulley and
• Check and Calibrate
Thermostat as Needed
• Test Electrical Contractor
• Test Electrical Capacitor
• Check & Test for Gas Leaks
• Check Burners for Corrosion
• Check Fan On/Off Delay • Check T-couple Fail/Sensor Timing
• Perform Motor Amp Test
• Check Draft Motor
• Perform High Limit Test
• Perform Vent Tests/Pressure Switch
• Perform Spill Switch Test
• Video Inspect Exchanger/
Call to learn more and schedule a appointment.